Turkey Creek Nature Preserve cougar sighting

tmac35235 tmac35235

Turkey Creek Nature Preserve cougar sighting

Headed home from Cullman to Trussville on Moris Majestic at 1:00 am when a large cougar with a massive tail and mussels rippling in the front shoulders ran  from my left to my right approximately 35 yards in front of me at the top of the hill where the sharp curve takes you down to hwy 79 into Pinson. I could not believe my eyes.
It goes against every thing you've been told for years (no more cougars in Alabama) This cat was close and there was no mistaking what it was.

href="july_10_2012_cougar_sighting.kmz">july_10_2012_cougar_sighting.kmz