Possible mountain lion sighting

David David

Possible mountain lion sighting

It was either late last year or early this year.  The wife and myself was coming home late one night near midnight to early am time. And we thought we saw a mountain lion.  It was smooth coat (tan) with a black tip on a long tail. We thought we was dreaming so we didn't say anything to anyone. But for the last few weeks in early evening. I can hear it screaming behind my house.
David David

Re: Possible mountain lion sighting

I forgot to add that I am in southern Cherokee county. Spring garden/piedmont area.  And live beside Terrapin Creek.
Terry Conaway Terry Conaway

Re: Possible mountain lion sighting

I have a friend who claims he saw one crossing the road in the Borden Spring area. Also near terrapin creek