Kennamers Cove Black Cat (PUMA) Sightings

JSmith JSmith

Kennamers Cove Black Cat (PUMA) Sightings

NE Alabama at Marshall County/Jackson County Line in Kennamers Cove Black Cat (PUMA) Sightings:
1983, spotted one at Dusk coming off the bank of Little Paint Creek
1984, spotted one on Rocky Ridge across from the Jenkins place on a boulder at Dawn
1987, spotted one jumping two fences crossing Davey Lane near Little Paint Creek
1990, spotted three cubs and one adult at 4am crossing the road near chicken house at Mr. Hutchins old place

Two of these sightings were 50-100 yds away but the other two were no more than 20' away...I moved away from the area in 1992, but I continue hear from relatives who still see the big cats....