Cougar siting

mdossett mdossett

Cougar siting

Date/Time:  15 Sept 2013, 0903 hrs.
LOC:  Tanner Williams near the intersection of Wilmer Road and Tanner Williams Road

While on the way to church, my wife and I observed a large cat (cougar) cross the road directly in front of our vehicle.  The Cat was approximately 75 yards from our location.  It was about the size of a German Sheppard, long slender body, long legs with a very long tail.  It appeared to be dark in color.  Knowing that there is no such thing as a Black Panther (as I have been told by authorities),  this animal that we observed had to be some type of cougar.  I have lived in the country for all of my life and I am not mistaken, I know that we saw a very large cat/cougar in the Tanner William area of West Mobile County.