Cougar Spotted - Limestone Springs (Blount County) AL

Curt-14 Curt-14

Cougar Spotted - Limestone Springs (Blount County) AL

I spotted an adult cougar in October near Limestone Springs in Blount County, AL.

It weighed  ~ 100 Lbs.  It crossed the road directly in front of my SUV. There is no mistaken identity. After further investigation I learned that other reports of Cougars had been reported in the area by a farm hand who had numerous sightings of the Cat stalking livestock on the farm. Also a report from a prominent business man (Mr. Cheney) who owns the Limestone Quarry.